There are many ways to market your Ti Outdoors™ simulator, and we’ve compiled some best practices for you to consider as you build your marketing plan. Your overall strategy should encompass a handful of marketing tactics you’ll implement over the course of a period of time. In order to hone your marketing plan, it often takes many tries to see what works best for your audience.
- DEFINE Your Programs
- DEFINE your target audience(s)
- DETERMINE the best mechanisms (marketing tactics) to reach those audiences
- BUILD out your plan and your budget
- Create a Ti Outdoors Simulator page on your website that shows all of the programs you have
available on the simulator. Make sure to let people know how they can secure time
in your sim room.
- Drive all of your communications on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, email, etc. back to your website,
and specifically to your simulator page. Not all marketing has to be expensive. You can attract people
to your range on a shoe string budget using technology. Facebook, Twitter, email, and your website
are great places to start.
- Utilize Ti Outdoors stock of photos and videos in your marketing.
- Visit other successful ranges’ websites to see what they’re doing to drive business.